COLLINS’ NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH IN CELEBRATION
OF 50 YEARS
NEW COLLINS’ WEBSITE PACKED WITH SHOPPING TOOLS
In celebration of Collins’ 50-year anniversary and the brand’s expansion into four other bus segments, we’re excited to announce the June launch of Collins’ newly redesigned website, collinsbus.com. Not only is Collins the most trusted bus company in Type A school buses, but now the REV brand now offers commercial buses, as well as a lineup of daycare buses, multi-function activity school buses (MFSAB) and non-CDL multi-purpose vehicles. From backpack to briefcase, from Type A school bus to today’s Collin’s commercial bus, Collins is helping the Johnny’s become John’s as it gets passengers from Point A to Point B with the strongest, safest engineering, alongside the most innovative, flexible bus models.
Here’s a look at Collins’ growing lineup, as well as the brand’s new website.
BUS MANUFACTURING AT ITS FINEST
From Type A school buses to today’s Collins commercial bus, here’s a look at the offerings:
- TYPE A SCHOOL BUSES: A safe ride every time, Collins’ proprietary design features a crush-resistant, one-piece roof bow system that kicks typical modular design to the curb. Collins also delivers the highest visibility in a Type A school bus — 30% more than other models thanks to one of the industry’s largest windshields and a unique side window.
- MULTI-FUNCTION SCHOOL ACTIVITY BUS (MFSAB): Every school trip is different. Knowing flexibility rules the road, Collins developed an innovative, non-CDL multi-function school activity bus (MFSAB) that meets every need. Customers can choose from a Ford or Chevy bus that provides trusted performance.
- COMMERCIAL BUSES: Think Collins only builds school buses? Think again. Collins is answering the demand for small commercial buses in the public transit, assisted living, higher education and airport/parking markets, delivering Collins’ renowned strength, unrelenting safety and a variety of seating configurations on a Ford Transit chassis.
- DAYCARE BUSES: Collins has always received high marks in the industry, so it’s no wonder childcare companies trust Collins. With little passengers in mind and daycare businesses at the forefront, these non-CDL daycare buses offer a host of safety features designed just for the market, like child restraints and Freedman activity seats.
- MULTI-PURPOSE VEHICLES (MPV): The Collins multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) offers the trusted safety features of marketing-leading Type A school bus on a number of different chassis options, paired with the maneuverability of a passenger van. Consider it the safest, non-CDL alternative to the nine-passenger van.
AND NOW A LOOK AT COLLINS’ NEW WEBSITE
Organized by segment, Collins’ redesigned website is packed with a number of new features:
BACK TO NEWS
- SEGMENT MODEL PAGES: Each model page is brimming with shopping features that make it easier to choose the perfect bus. Among those features: a floorplan carousel, photo gallery, 3D tour and robust charts listing bus specifications, standard features and product options.
- A COMPREHENSIVE DEALER LOCATOR: Collins is proud to offer one of the most dependable dealer networks for sales, support and service. Customers can search for their nearest dealer by state, and results yield all of the dealer’s essential information, including address, phone and dealer website.
- REV SOLUTIONS: Collins isn’t just a bus manufacturer. Thanks to the backing of REV Group, Collins offers solutions before, during and after the sale. The website features pages dedicated to these services and includes a REV Financial Solutions page, a convenient REV Parts portal and REV/Ryder Vehicle Maintenance Program information.
- THE COLLINS STORY: For five decades, Collins has been one of the top trusted bus brands in the nation. We’re proud of that story and the differentiators that have set this brand apart. The site features a brand story page, as well as a historic timeline, to help customers discover the Collins Bus Difference.